CONVENIENT POOL PIPE COATING IN MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Chlorine and other pool chemicals can corrode your swimming pool pipes, leading to leaks and an overall decrease in the life of your pool. Regularly coating your pool pipes with a protective sealant can help prevent this corrosion and extend the life of your swimming pool. This will also keep your water bill lower, as you won’t be losing as much water to leaks.
However, it’s important to make sure that you choose the right coating for your pool pipes. There are many different types of coatings on the market, and not all of them will work with every type of pipe. A-Z Underground has the experience and expertise to help you choose the right coating for your pool pipes, and we offer a variety of coating services in Minneapolis, MN to meet your needs.
What is Pool Pipe Coating?
It’s a process in which a protective sealant is applied to the interior and exterior of pool pipes. This sealant helps to prevent corrosion from chlorine and other pool chemicals, as well as extend the overall life of the pipes.
How Does it Work?
A pool pipe coating is applied to the inside and outside of your pool pipes using a specialized applicator. This applicator ensures that the coating is evenly applied and completely covers the surface of the pipe.
Once the coating has been applied, it will need to cure for a period of time before it is fully effective. During this curing period, the coating will harden and form a protective barrier around the pipe.
Why is Pool Pipe Coating Important?
Chlorine and other pool chemicals are highly corrosive, and over time they can cause serious damage to your pool pipes. This damage can lead to leaks, which can not only be costly to repair but also cause your water bill to increase.
Regularly coating your pool pipes with a protective sealant can help to:
- Prevent corrosion from pool chemicals: By forming a barrier between the pipe and the pool water, a pool pipe coating can help to prevent corrosion from chlorine and other pool chemicals.
- Extend the life of your pool: By protecting your pipes from corrosion, a pool pipe coating can help to extend the overall life of your swimming pool.
- Lower your water bill: When your pipes are properly coated, you won’t have to worry about leaks. This can help to lower your water bill, as you won’t be losing water to leaks.
- Prevent environmental damage: When your pipes are well-coated, you also won’t have to worry about leaks contaminating the environment around your swimming pool.
How Often Should Pool Pipes be Coated?
The frequency with which you need to coat your pool pipes will depend on the type of coating that you use, as well as the climate in which you live. In general, it is recommended that you coat your pool pipes every three to five years.
When You Should Coat Your Pool Pipes?
Some of the reasons that you might need to coat your pool pipes include:
- If you live in an area with a lot of sun: The UV rays from the sun can cause the pool pipe coating to break down over time. If you live in an area with a lot of sun, you may need to coat your pipes more frequently.
- If you have an above-ground pool: Above-ground pools are more exposed to the elements than inground pools, so they may require more frequent coating.
- If you have a saltwater pool: Saltwater is highly corrosive, so saltwater pools may require more frequent coating.
- If you have a pool with metal pipes: Metal pipes are more susceptible to corrosion than plastic pipes, so they may require more frequent coating.
How We Can Help
A-Z Underground is the company to call for all your pool pipe coating needs in Minneapolis, MN. We have a wide range of experience and are experts in this field. With many years in business, we have the knowledge and skills to get the job done right.
If you are looking for a company that can provide you with high-quality pool pipe coating services, then look no further than A-Z Underground. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible service and will work hard to ensure that your needs are met.
Contact our office for pool pipe coating services in Minneapolis, MN.